Wednesday, February 28, 2018

POLL: Almost Three-Quarters Want To Keep Swihart

Early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows that almost three-quarters of our readers (74%) think the Red Sox should keep Blake Swihart on the roster and use him as a third option behind the plate and as a utility player. As the chart shows, about one reader in seven (15%) favors trading the 28-year old—and, thus, giving him a chance to catch full-time on another team. Just over one in ten (11%) choose some other option—such as trading Hanley Ramirez and platooning the switch-hitting Swihart at 1B with Mitch Moreland (frankly, not a very likely result). Anyway, you can still vote in the poll HERE.