Thursday, July 14, 2016

POLL: Most Only Moderately Confident Of Sox Playoffs

Early voting in our latest FenwayNartion Poll shows that a plurality of readers place themselves in the "moderately" confident category on Boston's chances to make the playoffs. As the chart shows, 48% say they are "somewhat" confident of a Sox post-season, while 40% show "extreme" confidence. Thus, almost nine in ten readers (88%) see a good chance of October baseball at Fenway. One voter in ten (10%) is "not very" confident about a playoff appearance, while a scant 2% show "no confidence" at all. You can still vote in the poll HERE.