Friday, July 15, 2016

POLL: Huge Majority Favors Espinoza For Pomeranz Deal

Early results from our latest FenwayNation Poll show overwhelming support for the trade that brought left-handed starting pitcher Drew Pomeranz to Boston. As the chart shows, a whopping 83% say they favor the deal, while a scant 10% oppose it. Interestingly, almost as many (7%) say they are "not sure" whether the support or oppose the transaction. The deal sent high-touted pitcher Anderson Espinoza to San Diego—which may explain the combined 17% who do not support the deal. You can still vote in the poll HERE.