Wednesday, January 9, 2019

POLL: Almost Two-Thirds Doubt The Resurgence Of Muddy Chicken In 2019

Very early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows that almost two-thirds of readers (63%) think that a return to form by Dustin Pedroia is—to some degree—"unlikely". As the chart shows, the plurality of readers (45%) take the position that the Laser Show's return to form is "somewhat unlikely", while another 18% think that resurgence is "not likely at all"—totaling 63% on the negative side. On the flip side, just under one-third (32%) think the Muddy Chicken's return to top-level play is "somewhat likely", while another just 5% think that an elite Pedroia returning in 2019 is "very likely"—totaling 37% on the positive side. You can still vote in the poll HERE.