Friday, January 4, 2019

POLL: About Two-Thirds Would Be "Satisfied" With A Return Of Craig Kimbrel

Continued voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows that just about two-thirds of readers (66%) would be (to some degree) satisfied with a return to Boston of closer Craig Kimbrelif he can be gotten at a "reasonable" cost. As the chart shows, just 29% would be "very satisfied" with the return—and another 37% would be "somewhat satisfied" (totaling the 66%). On the other side of the ledger, a little over one-third (34%) would be (to some degree) dissatisfied with a Kimbrel return as Red Sox closer. A full 20% say they would be "not really that satisfied"—and another 14% would be "not satisfied at all" with the idea of the red-bearded reliever coming back (totaling the 34%). You can still vote in the poll HERE.