Friday, July 13, 2018

POLL: Readers Split On Disappointment Level If Sox Don't Make A Move

Very early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows an interesting trend emerging: readers are exactly evenly-split on whether they would be disappointed or not if the Red Sox failed to make a significant move at the trade deadline. As the chart shows, 15% say they would be "very" disappointed if no moves are made, with another 35% saying they would be "somewhat" disappointed (totaling 50%). On the flip side, 40% say they would be "not really that" disappointed in a non-move at the deadline, with another 10% saying they'd be "not disappointed at all" (also totaling 50%). You can still vote in the poll HERE.