Friday, June 15, 2018

POLL: By Over 60%-40% Margin Readers Favor Devers-For-Machado Trade

Early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows that—by slightly over a 60%-40% margin—readers support the idea of trading Rafael Devers for Manny Machado (and one of two Baltimore relief pitchers). As the chart shows, 57% favor the trade if the Red Sox can sign Machado long-term. Another 4% favor the trade even if the Sox cannot ink Machado going forward. Thus, a total of 61% favor the transaction. On the flip side, nearly four in ten (39%) oppose the deal outright. You can still vote in the poll HERE.