Thursday, March 1, 2018

POLL: Four In Five Want Red Sox To Keep Blake Swihart

Updated results to our latest FenwayNation Poll show that support for keeping Blake Swihart on the Red Sox roster has increased. As the chart shows, fully four in five readers (80%) now think Boston should keep Swihart as a catcher/utility player. As the chart shows, just 13% think the team should trade the 28-year-old to given him a chance to get more playing time as a catcher with another team. A total of 7% favor other options for Swihart—beyond those listed in the poll.