Saturday, August 5, 2017

POLL: Less Than One-Third Rule Out Rusney Sox Role

Early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll indicates that less than one-third of readers would strictly rule out a future role on the Red Sox for Rusney Castillo. As the chart shows, 40% think Castillo definitely has a role, while another 33% think he might—totaling 73% who at least leave the door open. Just 28% flat-out think he has no role on the Red Sox going forward. In 2014, Boston signed the highly-touted Castillo to a seven-year, $72.5 million contract. He is signed through the 2020 season—although he could opt out after the 2019 season. You can still vote in the poll by clicking HERE.