Tuesday, August 22, 2017

POLL: Confidence Is Still Low In Farrell Bullpen Choices

Additional voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll show a continued lack of confidence in manager John Farrell's handling of the Red Sox bullpen. As the chart shows, a total of just 17% feel any level of confidence in Farrell's relief choices—6% stating that they are "extremely confident" and another 11% who say they are "somewhat confident." Alternatively, a majority (53%) say they are "not confident at all" in Farrell's bullpen moves and  another three in ten (30%) say they are "not very confident" in his decisions. Taken together, an amazing 83% of readers express little or no confidence in the Red Sox manager on this score. You can still vote in the poll HERE.