Thursday, July 20, 2017

Panda Not Bay-Bound Quite Yet, Decision On Friday

Reports of Pablo Sandoval's resurrection in San Francisco are apparently premature. The Panda shot down those reports and gave the following statement to the media, "I'm waiting for Friday to make a decision, and the Giants are one of my options. I have a few teams interested but I won't be making a decision until Friday." Is anyone else skeptical that this guy has multiple options? Since the Red Sox officially released Sandoval yesterday, if he does sign with another team, Boston is still on the hook for about $40 million on the horrific five-year, $95 million contract he was signed to.