Wednesday, October 19, 2016

POLL: Majority Still Support Trading For LHP Chris Sale

Results to our latest FenwayNation Poll show that readers continue to support the idea of trading away up to three Red Sox players for left-handed pitching ace Chris Sale. As the chart shows, a majority (55%) favor the transaction (sending Jackie Bradley, Jr., Yoan Moncada or Rafael Devers, and Eduardo Rodriguez to Chicago in exchange for Sale. On the other side of the ledger, 45% oppose the deal. You can still vote in the poll HERE.