Saturday, August 13, 2016

POLL: Almost Six In Ten Want Jonathan Papelbon Back

Early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll shows that by about a 60%-40% margin readers want a return to Boston of Jonathan Papelbon. With the multiple meltdowns in the bullpen lately, Papelbon is starting to look good. As the chart shows, the plurality of voters (36%) strongly favor a Prodigal Pap, with another 23% "somewhat" favoring his return—for a total of 59% support. Only 10% moderately oppose bringing Papelbon back and another 31% strongly oppose him coming back—totaling 41%. You can still vote in the poll HERE.