Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Near Seven In Ten 'Strongly' Favor Blockbuster

Support Levels For 'Blockbuster' Bos-LAD Trade
Early voting in our latest FenwayNation Poll suggests that almost seven in ten readers strongly favor the recent blockbuster trade between the Red Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers. As the chart shows, 68.5% say they "strongly" favor the deal, with another 17.8% "somewhat" favoring it. Thus, a total of 86.3% support the trade to some degree. On the other side, only 4.1% "strongly" oppose the trade, while another 9.6% "somewhat" oppose it. This brings total opposition to the blockbuster to just 13.7%. You can still vote in the poll HERE.